#3 – Plank Crawl Out
1. Start with a ‘standing tall with your feet’ position. Make sure your core is engaged.
2. Try to touch the floor while your hips are bended. When floors are reached, walk your hands out until you reach a push up position.
3. Go back to the starting position while inching your hands backwards and piking your hips up to the ceiling. When your feet are flat on the floor, bend at the hips again and lift yourself back up to the standing position.
#2 – Boat Pose
1. Sit upright, bent your knees and put your feet flat on the floor.
2. Lift your legs while leaned back.
3. Form a V shape by extending your arms out straight, palms up.
4. Hold this position for 30-40 seconds. Then repeat again.
#1 – Alligator Drag
For this exercise, you’ll need need something to put on the floor. This can be a towel, a plastic bag or Frisbee.
1. Start with your feet on the towel, bag, or Frisbee in a plank position.
2. Walk upwards dragging your lower body when using your hands. Crawl like this for 15 to 25 yards.
3. Keep your core tight as you move forward.
4. Rest for a 60-120 seconds, then in the same position *alligator* go back to where you have started.
5. Repeat this exercise 5-10 times.